Private Chef Timothy Tapas Pairing Event – 18 May
Combining their passion for great-tasting food and craft beer, Private Chef Timothy Zammit and Beer Head’s Matthew Buttigieg came together to design a beer pairing experience consisting of six delectable Tapas. Each menu item is expertly paired with a unique craft beer from Beer Head’s extensive range of craft ales.
****A Menu to Wow your Taste buds****
1. Chicken Liver Pate w/Caramelised Onion & Cranberry on Multigrain Bread
paried w/ Saison de Meyboom (Brasserie de la Senne, Belgium, 5.5%)
2. Mozzarella-Tomato-Basil drizzled w/Balsamic & Basil oil paired w/ Planet Pale (BrewDog, Scotland, 4.2%)
3. Smoked Scamorza Cheese Salami Cucumber Sour Dough paired w/ Kwak (Boostels, Belgium, 8.2%)
4. Beef Tataki Ponzu Chili Lime Sauce paired w/ Avery IPA (Avery, Colorado, 6.5%)
5. Brewdog Lone Wolf Cactus & Lime Gin Bloody Mary with Prawn “Michelada Style” paired w/ Buenaveza Salt n’ Lime Lager (Stone, California, 4.7%)
6. Chocolate Fudge Cake Vanilla icing paired w/ Layer Cake (BrewDog, Scotland, 7%)
Full menu ???40 p/person
Limited Seats available.
The Beer Head shop will be open before and after the event for those interested in extending their experience at Malta’s foremost craft beer spot!
Out of stock